Mar 28, 2014

Lee Seung-gi and Cha Seung-won in action for You're All Surrounded


These photos released from the set of the upcoming SBS drama You're All Surrounded excites me. First of all, puppy Lee Seung-gi! Also, Cha Seung-won oppa! Running around as cops from the violent crimes division! Not to mention, this drama also has Go Ara (Reply 1994) and Ahn Jae-hyun (You From The Stars) among the cast. I have high hopes. Oh nooo.

I've been noticing a trend at SBS recently where they have this sudden obsession with suspense action dramas. Both of their currently airing weekday fare are gritty mysteries with some very valiant leads. Actually, this season's line up of dramas, on all networks, are lacking of rom-coms. Not exactly a bad thing though.

You're All Surrounded comes from the PD of History of the Salaryman and the writer of Ojakkyo Brothers. I haven't seen Salaryman yet, but I've heard great things. I have seen most of Ojakkyo, and I did really enjoy that show and its characters. So here's to hoping this new drama will have characters to fall in love with, at the very least. I don't wanna get my hopes up, but I think it's too late for that.

While I'm pretty sure Lee Seung-gi's hotheaded rookie cop character will frequently butt heads with Cha Seung-won's character, the strait-laced team leader, I'm still holding out for some bromance. I mean, after Seung-gi's cameo on Greatest Love and their subsequent refrigerator endorsement together, I need me some hyung-dongsaeng bromance.

You're All Surrounded will replace the currently airing Three Days when it ends in late April.








2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This alongside Doctor Stranger makes for some major eye-candy on SBS's weekly lineup. :)

      Delete