Jun 8, 2015

Big Bang on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook


These boys are killing me. I'm loving this comeback like crazy and I can't wait for the rest of their singles to drop.

Meanwhile, they guested on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook for the first time ever and continued to slay my feels.

When they came out in all their 2006 glory and introduced themselves as they would have 9 years ago, I was already a ball of feels. And then they had to go and do this beautiful rendition of "Lies" that had me screaming "YAAAASSSS!"


Aside from giving us a glimpse of the past, they boys also did several of their current and semi-current hits.




Here's the full talk segment of the show with English subtitles. Man, I love fans who sub videos for the rest of us who would've otherwise waited for KBS World to release the subbed episode two weeks later.


Also, bonus clip of T.O.P attempting Deulgukhwa's "That's Only My World" on the show. He's overcome by his shyness though and Taeyang had to take over. Tabi is seriously the cutest thing ever.


I know their Happy Together episode has already been fan-subbed, but I need a better copy. The only one I've found was cropped and very low def. Also, I'm now impatiently waiting for their Running Man episode to come out with subtitles. The VIP in me is very much happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hire Miami strippers for your special bachelorette party or bachelor party. Male and female dancers are ready to dance at your event.
    I just want to say that all the information you have given here is awesome...great and nice blog thanks, sharing..
    MIami male strippers

    ReplyDelete