Oct 25, 2013

Super Show 5 Live in Manila


Indeed, the best things in life are free. Especially when they happen to be VIP tickets to Super Junior's concert.

So, yes. I was able to watch Super Show 5 last night and the boys were beyond awesome. And how are they all more gorgeous in real life? I don't understand. There were countless of moments when Donghae or Sungmin or Kangin would be standing right in front of me and I would shout to my sister in awe, "Oh my gawd, how is he so pretty?" Like, seriously. All of them.

I don't even think I have words to explain the pure awesomeness of seeing k-pop idols live and that much in your face. This certainly wasn't my first k-pop concert. I've seen both Big Bang and CN Blue live. But I had upper box tickets to both those shows and even if they blew my mind with their talent it would probably have been a hundred times more mind-blowing if I had better seats. Seeing Super Junior just a few feet away from me brought the experience to a whole different level.


Really, I wasn't expecting VIP seats. The last time my friend got me free tickets, we got general admission passes to Lee Min-ho's concert. To have gotten that much would've been awesome already. So to have been given passes to stand 4 feet away from Donghae is just a little short of manna from heaven.

Also, this concert marked Heechul's return to doing Super Shows after his recent discharge from the army. Seeing how much the crowd loved him was a special moment. For both him and the fans, I'm sure. "Saranghaeyo, Kim Heechul! Wooyoo bichkkal, Kim Heechul!"

Here are some photos and videos from the best night ever.

From my Instagram account


Henry's "Trap"

Dance off: Shindong, Eunhyuk & Donghae

"Go" / "Shake It Up"

"Rockstar"

Here are more photos and videos I've stolen from my sister's Instagram account.











4 comments:

  1. Oh my god, they're so close! You were so close! ARGH! That looks awesome, I'm so glad you got to go. I have one of their concerts on DVD (which is the closest I'll ever get to them, ha ha) and it looks like so much fun. They have fun on stage and they make sure their audience has fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I'm still in a state of shock and all of it doesn't seem real. Like, did that really happen?! Good lord, it was surreal.

      Delete
  2. Glad you had fun, Tia! :) It was a wild night haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Hi, you're here. Haha.

      Thank you sooooo much for those tickets. Seriously. <333

      Delete