Apr 30, 2015

Warm and Cozy releases adorable first trailer


Warm and Cozy, the new drama by the Hong Sisters, has been gearing up for its upcoming premiere. This new drama tells the story of the lazy grasshopper (Yoo Yeon-seok) and the hard-working ant (Kang So-ra) in what seems to be an adorable rom-com set to the beautiful background of Jeju Island.

They've been releasing stills from the set since last week and just today released its first teaser trailer which shows the grasshopper telling lie after lie in several meet-cute's with our resident ant. Here's to hoping the actual show keeps with the tone of this teaser. Because pesky Yoo Yeon-seok and annoyed Kang So-ra is something I never knew I wanted until I watched (and re-watched) this trailer. I mean, I don't think I was looking forward to watching this until this very moment. *adds drama to my growing to-watch list*

I'm excited to see if the Hong Sisters will be able to make me fall in love all over again. Crossing all my fingers for this! (Imagine though if Kim Woo-bin didn't turn down the lead role. Just imagine.)

Warm and Cozy begins on May 13 on MBC.


0 comments:

Post a Comment